we can get you moving when you don’t have the cash in the bank
Purchase Order Finance
Don’t sit and wait… fast-track your cash flow today
Purchase order finance can get you off the starting line when you need it most
Purchase Order Finance has become a new and popular way to finance a company that has taken on a large order from a customer that they are unable to fund themselves upfront. This is one step before the invoice has been generated.
A purchase order loan helps companies top bridge the gap between the initial order and the final payment, and it has the advantage of being faster and easier to obtain than a traditional bank loan.
A purchase order loan is based on the creditworthiness of not only your business, but your customer’s business too.
HOW DOES PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE WORK?
The process is quick and easy, and can be completed in 4 simple steps.
1. You receive an order from your customer and in turn, place an order with your supplier
2. We pay your supplier directly for the materials or goods that you require
3. When the good are delivered to your customer, we advance you 90% of the sale value, less the value we paid to your supplier
4. When your customer pays us, we release the 10% remaining, minus our fees.
Don't let cash flow slow you down... with Purchase Order Finance, we can cover the cost of the materials and supplies needed to complete your sale
this service is perfect for businesses who:
- Need to pay their suppliers upfront and are unable to cover the initial costs
- Have a confirmed order from their customer
- Have limited cash on hand and may struggle to cover the upfront costs to their suppliers
What are the benefits of purchase order finance
- This is a great service for wholesalers and distributers who resell products to commercial customers as they do not require the upfront cash to operate
- If you need funds to pay for suppliers then this service will allow you to operate without any delays
- Purchase Order Finance enables small businesses to grow past their financial limitations
- This type of finance is much easier to access than going to a bank
- The finance can be set up quickly and easily
Paul Michel Finance: The better way to manage your business finances
The finance solutions that we provide have been carefully created in such a way that they complement each other. By seamlessly integrating with one another, we can deliver to you a complete cash flow and working capital solution.
Paul Michel Finance is partnered with Fifo Capital and acts as a representative of their services. Speaking with Paul, he will be able to inform you as to how much funding you are able to obtain and how quickly it can be accessed – Paul will also be able to inform you of the associated costs of using such a service.
More importantly, working with Paul Michel Finance, you will have the confidence you need in order to meet new orders from your customers whilst driving growth for your business.
We look forward to speaking with you.